It’s that time again – for holiday gift guides! First up is what I like to call the “little somethings” category, which covers hostess gifts, your newly married or engaged friends, and more. Any requests? Let me know in the comments section below and I’ll pull together a guide just for you.
1. Cute coasters from Jonathan Adler for your animal-loving friends.
2. A striped passport case, sleep mask and luggage tag for the jetsetter on your list.
3. Gold geometric stoppers dress up any bottle (and make a perfect hostess gift).
4. A cozy ombré throw for cold winter nights.
5. A mixology kit that will make any Bloody Mary enthusiast happy.
6. Embrace winter in an oversized scarf (with a punch of plaid).
7. For your favorite couple: his and hers slippers.